Terms & Conditions
By visiting this website, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- This website provides information about products that may be tightly regulated by various federal, state, and local laws. It is your responsibility to educate yourself about these laws before purchasing any products discussed on this site. By using this site (and, in particular, by clicking on any of the links embedded in this site), you represent and warrant that you have educated yourself about the legal requirements for purchasing the products discussed on this site and that you are legally entitled to do so. You agree to release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend this website and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting civil liability or criminal prosecution if this turns out to be false.
- We may receive compensation for reviewing, recommending, or referencing the products discussed on this site. This compensation may be in the form of money, services, or complementary products. To this end, some of the links on this website are “affiliate” links. This means we earn a commission if you clink on the link and subsequently make a purchase from the linked website.
- We hold exclusive rights to all content on this website, including, but not limited to, the images, logos, headers, text content, and visitor comments, irrespective of whether that content was created by or submitted by us or another party. We reserve the right to remove, limit, or alter any content, including content uploaded by any individual, for any reason, including, but not limited to, obscenity, pornography, threats or incitement of violence, or irrelevance.
- We collect and store e-mail addresses from those visitors who sign up for our e-mail list. If you would like to opt out of newsletters or other emails, please select the unsubscribe option at the bottom of the message. We reserve the right to use visitors’ e-mail addresses in any way we see fit, including selling the e-mail addresses to third-parties or sending marketing or promotional e-mails on behalf of third parties.
- Any lawsuit arising out of or related to your use of this website shall be governed by [home state] law and must be filed in a court of competent jurisdiction in Memphis, TN. Any dispute resolution proceedings, including but not limited to, litigation, arbitration, and mediation, will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated, or representative action. You affirm that this is a knowing, voluntary, and permanent waiver of any right to bring federal, state, or local claims as any part of, or on behalf of, any class or any other individuals, before a court or other tribunal.
- We are not liable for any claims or damages arising from the use of this website or any of the products discussed on this site. We expressly disclaim all warranties, express or implied, whether of merchantability, fitness, or for any other purpose whatsoever. The product manufacturers are in the best position to inform you about details of their products, including sensitive safety information.
- If you purchase a product discussed on this site, you are solely responsible for how the product is ultimately used. You agree to release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend this website and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any damages, claims, prosecutions, or other liability arising from or related to the products, including, but not limited to, use, storage, and transportation of the product.
- We disclaim all responsibility and liability for the accuracy of the content of this website and its marketing and promotional emails and content, and for how you use that information. You will likewise indemnify and pay to defend this website and its owners, agents, officers, and employees from and against any resulting civil liability or criminal prosecution arising from or related to your use of any such information.